Simply Ming; Bittersweet Chocolate Ganache
Simply Ming SMMG 109K1, Bittersweet Chocolate Ganache, In House Captioned Master
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Simply Ming
- Bittersweet Chocolate Ganache
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ironically, Americans tend to complicate their lives in an effort to simplify them. In SIMPLY MING, chef Ming Tsai helps make the yearning for a more manageable lifestyle a reality. Tsai, experienced in classical French, new American and Pan-Asian cuisine, first introduced viewers to his unique blend of global culinary traditions in his Food Network series, East Meets West With Ming Tsai. In this new series for public television, Tsai provides a repertoire of very simple recipes which viewers can integrate into numerous dishes. Each of his flavor-packed sauces, salsas, pastes, rubs, stocks, syrups and doughs consists of fewer than seven ingredients, and each requires no more than 20 minutes to prepare. Guest include Martin Yan, Todd English, Jody Adams, Gordon Hamersley, Jasper White and others. 2004. Series release date: 2004
- Program Description
Guest Chef: Pastry Chef Francois Payard
Indulge your chocolate craving with Ming as he prepares his decadent master recipe for Bittersweet Chocolate Ganache. Using this sublime sauce as a base, Ming then creates Warm Chocolate Souffle Cakes with Cardamom Cream, Bittersweet Chocolate Pots De Cremes and an amazing Asian Banana Split. Guest Pastry Chef Francois Payard prepares a tempting Chocolate Pastilla.
Recipes Sesame, Macadamia Nut, and Dried Fruit Chocolate Truffles Warm Chocolate Souffle Cakes with Cardamom Cream Bittersweet Chocolate Pots de Creme Francois Payard's Chocolate Pastilla Asian Banana Split
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Finkel, Hilary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Simply Ming; Bittersweet Chocolate Ganache,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 22, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_ED0E1A2E055048F580EC1C03E4ED1AC3.
- MLA: “Simply Ming; Bittersweet Chocolate Ganache.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 22, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_ED0E1A2E055048F580EC1C03E4ED1AC3>.
- APA: Simply Ming; Bittersweet Chocolate Ganache. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_ED0E1A2E055048F580EC1C03E4ED1AC3