Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Singles Strategy II
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future
- Singles Strategy II
- Program Number
- Series Description
Broadcast in 1981: Thirteen part series teaching strokes, strategy, psychology and conditioning for tennis.
Meet Vic Braden, popular tennis coach, author, commentator and host of this 13-part tennis entertainment series based on his best selling book, “Vic Braden’s Tennis for the Future.” Series release date: 1981
- Program Description
“Just get the ball back. That’s the best singles strategy.” Coach Vic Braden shows you how, when and where to make your strokes work for you in a singles match.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Harney, Greg (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Singles Strategy II,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 14, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EC6873DF159C4944BB1CDED6295A9C81.
- MLA: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Singles Strategy II.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 14, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EC6873DF159C4944BB1CDED6295A9C81>.
- APA: Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Singles Strategy II. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EC6873DF159C4944BB1CDED6295A9C81