Championship Ballroom Dancing; Championship Ballroom Dancing 1995
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Championship Ballroom Dancing
- Championship Ballroom Dancing 1995
- Series Description
MORE THAN TWO DOZEN OF THE TOP PROFESSIONAL BALLROOM DANCERS FROM ACROSS THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA COMPETE IN THE LATIN AND MODERN DIVISIONS OF THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS. Series release date: 1985
- Program Description
Dancer Juliet Prowse hosts this annual event, now in its 14th year. Taped in November 1994 at the Hyatt Regency in Columbus, Ohio, the program showcases the dramatic finals of America's premiere ballroom dancing competition and includes behind-the-scenes dancer profiles and exhibition performances. Seven-time U.S. Latin Champion Ron Montez, currently one of the country's leading ballroom dance coaches, co-hosts.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Event Coverage
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Championship Ballroom Dancing; Championship Ballroom Dancing 1995,” 12/27/1994, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 24, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EC25833A528C4C219D29DEB22A7DD1BE.
- MLA: “Championship Ballroom Dancing; Championship Ballroom Dancing 1995.” 12/27/1994. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 24, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EC25833A528C4C219D29DEB22A7DD1BE>.
- APA: Championship Ballroom Dancing; Championship Ballroom Dancing 1995. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EC25833A528C4C219D29DEB22A7DD1BE