Mystery!; Second Sight, Series II: Hide and Seek
Second Sight, Series II Episode 1, Hide and Seek, Part 1 of 2
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Second Sight, Series II: Hide and Seek
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
Tanner (Clive Owen) loses his lover and surrogate eyes when Tully (Claire Skinner) leaves, replaced by the ambitious D.I. Boyd (Mark Bazeley). Focusing on the victim’s son as the key to the unsolved murder, Tanner has a duplicate of the crime scene built to stimulate the boy’s memory. Fellow cops think Tanner is crazy, but the strategy pays off.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Second Sight, Series II: Hide and Seek,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 23, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EC0938BCC8DD4B3EB3BA9DFF2926974F.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Second Sight, Series II: Hide and Seek.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 23, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EC0938BCC8DD4B3EB3BA9DFF2926974F>.
- APA: Mystery!; Second Sight, Series II: Hide and Seek. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EC0938BCC8DD4B3EB3BA9DFF2926974F