Evening at Pops; Gershon Kingsley's First Moog Quartet
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Gershon Kingsley's First Moog Quartet
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
The Moog Quartet and the Boston Pops Orchestra perform: Saint-Saens: French Military March Brahms: Academic Festival Overture Handel: Suite from the Water Music Kingsley: Concerto Moogo Kingsley: Popcorn Bernstein: Music from West Side Story
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Cosel, William (Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Gershon Kingsley's First Moog Quartet,” 05/11/1970, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 24, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EBF795D6DD6A43E5897102F70F7AE794.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Gershon Kingsley's First Moog Quartet.” 05/11/1970. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 24, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EBF795D6DD6A43E5897102F70F7AE794>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Gershon Kingsley's First Moog Quartet. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EBF795D6DD6A43E5897102F70F7AE794