Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VII: Rumpole and the Eternal Triangle
Rumpole of the Bailey Series VII Rumpole and the Eternal Triangle
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VII: Rumpole and the Eternal Triangle
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
Two beautiful women disrupt life both in Chambers and at Rumpole's home: Claude strikes a discordant note with the new secretary and Rumpole is seduced by an exquisite and lonely violinist.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VII: Rumpole and the Eternal Triangle,” GBH Archives, accessed November 27, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EB94A9CD2CAD4520B3BC3BB8B6D77239.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VII: Rumpole and the Eternal Triangle.” GBH Archives. Web. November 27, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EB94A9CD2CAD4520B3BC3BB8B6D77239>.
- APA: Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VII: Rumpole and the Eternal Triangle. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EB94A9CD2CAD4520B3BC3BB8B6D77239