Mystery!; Agatha Christie's Miss Marple, Series III: At Bertram's Hotel
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Agatha Christie's Miss Marple, Series III: At Bertram's Hotel
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
Broadcast January 21 and 28, 1988
Starring Joan Hickson as Miss Marple.
Miss Marple checks into Bertram's Hotel where things seem almost too perfect. Miss Marple begins to suspect that flamboyant fellow-guest, Lady Bess Sedgwick, has more than one skeleton in her closet. Canon Pennyfeather's disappearance appears to be connected to the murder of Gorman. Miss Marple discovers that both Elvira and Lady Bess are linked with seedy race car driver Ladislaus Malinowsky.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Agatha Christie's Miss Marple, Series III: At Bertram's Hotel,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 19, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EB782CF93D42404DB035BB9B295FA2D1.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Agatha Christie's Miss Marple, Series III: At Bertram's Hotel.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 19, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EB782CF93D42404DB035BB9B295FA2D1>.
- APA: Mystery!; Agatha Christie's Miss Marple, Series III: At Bertram's Hotel. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EB782CF93D42404DB035BB9B295FA2D1