Evening at Pops; Earl Wild (1974)
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Earl Wild (1974)
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Earl Wild and the Boston Pops Orchestra perform:
Gershwin: Strike Up the Band Gershwin: Cuban Overture Gershwin: Concerto in F Gershwin: I Got Rythm Gershwin/Anderson: Selections from Girl Crazy Gershwin: Wintergreen for President
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Earl Wild (1974),” 07/16/1974, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EB3464DE230D439199A77CFF41D098AC.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Earl Wild (1974).” 07/16/1974. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EB3464DE230D439199A77CFF41D098AC>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Earl Wild (1974). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EB3464DE230D439199A77CFF41D098AC