Discovering Psychology (2002); Health, Mind, And Behavior
Discovering Psychology: 123
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Discovering Psychology (2002)
- Health, Mind, And Behavior
- Program Number
- Series Description
Program host Philip G. Zimbardo, professor of psychology at Stanford University, covers the basic principles and major concepts of psychology. Each program includes original footage of classic experiments, interviews with renowned psychologists, and documentaries on emerging research. Viewers will visit working laboratories & meet leading scholars and researchers who are working to improve the quality of human life. Topics to be covered include brain and behavior, sensation and perception, conditioning and learning, cognitive processes, motivation and emotion, life-span development, the self and identity, and many others. Series release date: 2002
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Chicago: “Discovering Psychology (2002); Health, Mind, And Behavior,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 26, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EA5B121718EC4B37870C1C15FD2C6A0A.
- MLA: “Discovering Psychology (2002); Health, Mind, And Behavior.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 26, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EA5B121718EC4B37870C1C15FD2C6A0A>.
- APA: Discovering Psychology (2002); Health, Mind, And Behavior. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EA5B121718EC4B37870C1C15FD2C6A0A