Evening at Pops; Dionne Warwick
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Dionne Warwick
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
The soulful voice of Warwick.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Dionne Warwick,” 12/06/1988, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 28, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EA490B8786E84E9F928ACAAFEE81D5AB.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Dionne Warwick.” 12/06/1988. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 28, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EA490B8786E84E9F928ACAAFEE81D5AB>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Dionne Warwick. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EA490B8786E84E9F928ACAAFEE81D5AB