Discovering Psychology Video Modules; SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT
DISCOVERING PSYCHOLOGY - VIDEO MODULES
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Discovering Psychology Video Modules
- SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT
- Program Number
- Series Description
Program host Philip G. Zimbardo, professor of psychology at Stanford University, covers the basic principles and major concepts of psychology. Each program includes original footage of classic experiments, interviews with renowned psychologists, and documentaries on emerging research. Viewers will visit working laboratories & meet leading scholars and researchers who are working to improve the quality of human life. Topics to be covered include brain and behavior, sensation and perception, conditioning and learning, cognitive processes, motivation and emotion, life-span development, the self and identity, and many others. Series release date: 2002
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Chicago: “Discovering Psychology Video Modules; SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT,” 09/01/1989, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 3, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E9A4EA3B70294978966B56CF55C2D481.
- MLA: “Discovering Psychology Video Modules; SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT.” 09/01/1989. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 3, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E9A4EA3B70294978966B56CF55C2D481>.
- APA: Discovering Psychology Video Modules; SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E9A4EA3B70294978966B56CF55C2D481