Rough Cut- Woodworking With Tommy Mac; Night Stand
For eval Not captioned Fixed with “Mortise” @ 1:15:37
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Rough Cut- Woodworking With Tommy Mac
- Night Stand
- Program Number
- Series Description
ROUGH CUT - WOODWORKING WITH TOMMY MAC invites viewers into the world of respected furniture maker Tommy MacDonald, as he travels to historic landmarks to gain design inspiration and then returns to his workshop to demonstrate the steps and techniques needed to create future family heirlooms. In each episode, MacDonald shares his skills and best practices, providing detailed project instructions for anyone interested in learning the basics of the craft. For the more experienced enthusiast, Tommy also showcases his more complex projects with advanced tips and techniques. Each half-hour includes three segments: "Basic Woodworking Techniques," "Weekend Projects" and "The Field Trip."
Rough Cut – Woodworking with Tommy Mac is produced by WGBH Boston and distributed by American Public Television. Series release date: 10/2/2010
- Program Description
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Donnelly, Laurie (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Rough Cut- Woodworking With Tommy Mac; Night Stand,” 10/05/2010, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 28, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E94600B0179D4D3C907CC901EB9DAD71.
- MLA: “Rough Cut- Woodworking With Tommy Mac; Night Stand.” 10/05/2010. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 28, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E94600B0179D4D3C907CC901EB9DAD71>.
- APA: Rough Cut- Woodworking With Tommy Mac; Night Stand. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E94600B0179D4D3C907CC901EB9DAD71