Mixed Bag; Light Show 4: Quill
Light Show #4
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Mixed Bag
- Light Show 4: Quill
- Series Description
Musical performance in the studios of WGBH by Livingston Taylor; Stephan Michelson aka "Delta X"; and Mike Stewart aka "Backwards Sam Frik." Program is introduced by host J.J. Jackson of WBCN; directed by David Atwood; produced by Lee Tanner and David Atwood. Recorded 4/7/1970, for later broadcast. RT: 30:00
Innovative series of programs in which electronic images are set to music. Series release date: 4/7/1970
- Program Description
Musical performance in the studios of WGBH by the band Quill. Visual effects by "The Road Light Show"; directed by David Atwood; produced by Lee Tanner. Recorded 10/16/1968, for later broadcast. Program is alternately referred to as "Light Show #4". RT: 30:00
Series Description: Innovative series of programs in which electronic images are set to music.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance in a Studio
- Atwood, David (Series Producer)
- Tanner, Lee (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mixed Bag; Light Show 4: Quill,” 10/16/1968, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 25, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E942B85A645D4B2984956CCC9065BF4A.
- MLA: “Mixed Bag; Light Show 4: Quill.” 10/16/1968. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 25, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E942B85A645D4B2984956CCC9065BF4A>.
- APA: Mixed Bag; Light Show 4: Quill. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E942B85A645D4B2984956CCC9065BF4A