Group, The; Vancouver AIDS Conference
7/29/96 Vancouver AIDS Conference
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Vancouver AIDS Conference
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Kenneth Mayer, Director, Brown University AIDS program; Richard Knox, Medical writer, The Boston Globe; Daniel Tarantola, FXB Center for Health and Human Rights, Harvard School of Public Health; Katherine Luzuriaga, Assoc. Prof of pediatrics, UMass Medical Center, Worcester.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Vancouver AIDS Conference,” 07/29/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 23, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E8BEE3AC82264629BB24B0C8AC13E417.
- MLA: “Group, The; Vancouver AIDS Conference.” 07/29/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 23, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E8BEE3AC82264629BB24B0C8AC13E417>.
- APA: Group, The; Vancouver AIDS Conference. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E8BEE3AC82264629BB24B0C8AC13E417