Group, The; Brookline Prop 2.5 override vote
5/2/94 Brookline Prop 2.5 override vote
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Brookline Prop 2.5 override vote
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Sharon Rich, financial planner, Womoney; Barbara Rodriguez, Attorney; Douglas Welpton, psychiatrist; Mary Elizabeth Welpton, psychotherapist; Olivia Mellan, author, Money Harmony.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Brookline Prop 2.5 override vote,” 05/02/1994, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 22, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E889E6AE399743A2828B4C4E3D244D5B.
- MLA: “Group, The; Brookline Prop 2.5 override vote.” 05/02/1994. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 22, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E889E6AE399743A2828B4C4E3D244D5B>.
- APA: Group, The; Brookline Prop 2.5 override vote. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E889E6AE399743A2828B4C4E3D244D5B