Group, The; Legislating Against Terrorism
7/30/96 Wire Taps and Taggants
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Legislating Against Terrorism
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; James Doyle, deputy chief counsel, Committee for Public Counsel Services; Oliver Mitchell, Attorney; Edith Flynn, Professor of criminal justice, Northeastern University; John Roberts, executive director, ACLU of Massachusetts.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Legislating Against Terrorism,” 07/30/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 19, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E78559A074F9448994008CF2B85A97F2.
- MLA: “Group, The; Legislating Against Terrorism.” 07/30/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 19, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E78559A074F9448994008CF2B85A97F2>.
- APA: Group, The; Legislating Against Terrorism. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E78559A074F9448994008CF2B85A97F2