Arthur; Buster’s Best Behavior; My Music Rules
Tr. 1-2 Full Mix Stereo, Tr. 3 SFX Mono, Tr. 4 Dialogue Mono
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Buster’s Best Behavior; My Music Rules
- Program Number
75A - 75B
- Series Description
Each of the Arthur episodes consists of two independent stories that focus on themes and events central to children's lives. Whether it's facing down a bully, worrying about a new teacher, or being the very last person on earth to lose his baby teeth, Arthur and his friends manage to solve their third-grade dilemmas with imagination, kindness and a lot of humor. "What children love about Arthur is that he feels real to them," says Carol Greenwald, WGBH executive producer. "The emotions he experiences are universal. When Arthur triumphs over something, kids think they can, too. "The series will build on that sense of empowerment by showing how Arthur and his friends use effective, age-appropriate, problem-solving skills. Bringing a book-based series like Arthur to public television will also promote reading and writing skills. Series release date: 10/1996
- Program Description
409: Buster's Best Behavior: Buster knows he's fun, but he's beginning to feel like he's not particularly good at anything. Arthur knows he's smart, but he's beginning to feel like he's boring. When Buster and Arthur try to become like each other, everyone feels confused!
410: My Music Rules: It's the duel of the century as cellist Yo-Yo Ma faces jazz saxophonist Joshua Redman in the toughest gig of their careers... in the Elwood City Library! Whose music will rule after the greats duke it out in the battle of classical versus jazz?
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Social Issues
- CINAR (Series Producer)
- Greenwald, Carol (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Arthur; Buster’s Best Behavior; My Music Rules,” 09/29/1999, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E776E1281DBA42E2982944C19F785BEA.
- MLA: “Arthur; Buster’s Best Behavior; My Music Rules.” 09/29/1999. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E776E1281DBA42E2982944C19F785BEA>.
- APA: Arthur; Buster’s Best Behavior; My Music Rules. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E776E1281DBA42E2982944C19F785BEA