Group, The; Comics on Being a Comedian
1/16/92 Comics on Being a Comedian
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Comics on Being a Comedian
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Susie Macksey, comedian; Barry Crimmins, political satirist; Jonathan Groff, comedian; Janine DiTullio, comedian; Michael Lee, comedian.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Comics on Being a Comedian,” 01/16/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 24, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E743D274E7B34CA79F54199D842ED14E.
- MLA: “Group, The; Comics on Being a Comedian.” 01/16/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 24, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E743D274E7B34CA79F54199D842ED14E>.
- APA: Group, The; Comics on Being a Comedian. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E743D274E7B34CA79F54199D842ED14E