Greater Boston; Connolly / Sudan / Nutcracker
Connolly / Sudan / Nutcracker
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Greater Boston
- Connolly / Sudan / Nutcracker
- Series Description
HUB CITY AT ITS BEST. A LOOK AT EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY INTERESTING IN BOSTON. HOSTED BY EMILY ROONEY. Series release date: 1/1997
- Program Description
1) Former FBI agent John Connolly is accusing the U.S. Attorney's office in Boston of blocking a Kentucky case in which he provided information of a jailhouse confession. 2) Grace Deveney and Dr. Larry Ronan discuss the Durant Fellowship. Grace is currently serving a nine-month fellowship in the Darfur region of Sudan. 3) The Nutcracker
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- News Report
- Local Communities
- Chicago: “Greater Boston; Connolly / Sudan / Nutcracker,” 12/20/2004, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed May 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E61BFAD6B8484E3183E81CB350F86A47.
- MLA: “Greater Boston; Connolly / Sudan / Nutcracker.” 12/20/2004. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. May 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E61BFAD6B8484E3183E81CB350F86A47>.
- APA: Greater Boston; Connolly / Sudan / Nutcracker. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E61BFAD6B8484E3183E81CB350F86A47