Group, The; Lawrence Walsh's Iran-Contra report
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Lawrence Walsh's Iran-Contra report
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Norman Zalkind, Attorney; Ellen Fitzpatrick, professor of history, Harvard University; Theda Skocpol, Professor of sociology, Harvard University; Robert Kates, Attorney.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Lawrence Walsh's Iran-Contra report,” 01/19/1994, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 22, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E5CCD798BE764EA2B2016A1AF13617E0.
- MLA: “Group, The; Lawrence Walsh's Iran-Contra report.” 01/19/1994. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 22, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E5CCD798BE764EA2B2016A1AF13617E0>.
- APA: Group, The; Lawrence Walsh's Iran-Contra report. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E5CCD798BE764EA2B2016A1AF13617E0