Group, The; O.J. Simpson Trial (3/2/1995)
3/2/95 Simpson Trial
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- O.J. Simpson Trial (3/2/1995)
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Bob Sales, Editor and writer; Elaine Noble, Former state representative; Callie Crossley, producer, ABC News 20/20; J.W. Carney, Jr., Attorney ; Oliver Mitchell, Attorney; Frances McIntyre, Assistant district attorney, Norfolk County.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; O.J. Simpson Trial (3/2/1995),” 03/02/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 28, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E5B64E4237C24474A4A3259E811A26E9.
- MLA: “Group, The; O.J. Simpson Trial (3/2/1995).” 03/02/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 28, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E5B64E4237C24474A4A3259E811A26E9>.
- APA: Group, The; O.J. Simpson Trial (3/2/1995). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E5B64E4237C24474A4A3259E811A26E9