Simply Ming; On the Road in Japan: Yonemura and Sake
Simply Ming Canada - On the Road in Japan: Yonemura and Sake - SMMG1122 Output Master
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Simply Ming
- On the Road in Japan: Yonemura and Sake
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ironically, Americans tend to complicate their lives in an effort to simplify them. In SIMPLY MING, chef Ming Tsai helps make the yearning for a more manageable lifestyle a reality. Tsai, experienced in classical French, new American and Pan-Asian cuisine, first introduced viewers to his unique blend of global culinary traditions in his Food Network series, East Meets West With Ming Tsai. In this new series for public television, Tsai provides a repertoire of very simple recipes which viewers can integrate into numerous dishes. Each of his flavor-packed sauces, salsas, pastes, rubs, stocks, syrups and doughs consists of fewer than seven ingredients, and each requires no more than 20 minutes to prepare. Guest include Martin Yan, Todd English, Jody Adams, Gordon Hamersley, Jasper White and others. 2004. Series release date: 2004
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Finkel, Hilary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Simply Ming; On the Road in Japan: Yonemura and Sake,” 12/30/2013, GBH Archives, accessed November 25, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E59D0BBB96594AF68C42248C9798CEE0.
- MLA: “Simply Ming; On the Road in Japan: Yonemura and Sake.” 12/30/2013. GBH Archives. Web. November 25, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E59D0BBB96594AF68C42248C9798CEE0>.
- APA: Simply Ming; On the Road in Japan: Yonemura and Sake. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E59D0BBB96594AF68C42248C9798CEE0