Group, The; Women on the stock market
2/10/93 Women on the stock market
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Women on the stock market
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Amy Domini, Trustee, Loring, Wolcott and Coolidge; Joan Bavaria, President, Franklin Research and Development; Donna Katz, Dean Witter Reynolds, Inc.; Julie Wendrich, NorthStar Asset Management; Sharon Rich, financial planner, Womoney.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Women on the stock market,” 02/10/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 17, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E58A84AE47EF4CA4BE08AABB422EF649.
- MLA: “Group, The; Women on the stock market.” 02/10/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 17, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E58A84AE47EF4CA4BE08AABB422EF649>.
- APA: Group, The; Women on the stock market. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E58A84AE47EF4CA4BE08AABB422EF649