Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Volley, The
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future
- Volley, The
- Program Number
- Series Description
Broadcast in 1981: Thirteen part series teaching strokes, strategy, psychology and conditioning for tennis.
Meet Vic Braden, popular tennis coach, author, commentator and host of this 13-part tennis entertainment series based on his best selling book, “Vic Braden’s Tennis for the Future.” Series release date: 1981
- Program Description
“Don’t freeze at the net. You might end up eating a fuzz sandwich.” Vic Braden helps you to overcome your fear of going to the net during a volley and shows you what to do once you get there.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Harney, Greg (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Volley, The,” 02/17/1981, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 23, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E5718EF9384141BEA5495C096E37070B.
- MLA: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Volley, The.” 02/17/1981. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 23, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E5718EF9384141BEA5495C096E37070B>.
- APA: Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Volley, The. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E5718EF9384141BEA5495C096E37070B