Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Volley, The
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future
- Volley, The
- Program Number
- Series Description
Broadcast in 1981: Thirteen part series teaching strokes, strategy, psychology and conditioning for tennis.
Meet Vic Braden, popular tennis coach, author, commentator and host of this 13-part tennis entertainment series based on his best selling book, “Vic Braden’s Tennis for the Future.” Series release date: 1981
- Program Description
“Don’t freeze at the net. You might end up eating a fuzz sandwich.” Vic Braden helps you to overcome your fear of going to the net during a volley and shows you what to do once you get there.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Harney, Greg (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Volley, The,” 02/17/1981, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed November 21, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E5718EF9384141BEA5495C096E37070B.
- MLA: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Volley, The.” 02/17/1981. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. November 21, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E5718EF9384141BEA5495C096E37070B>.
- APA: Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Volley, The. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E5718EF9384141BEA5495C096E37070B