Group, The; Clarence Thomas / Anita Hill Hearings
11/4/94 Hill/Thomas Hearings
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Clarence Thomas / Anita Hill Hearings
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Darren Duarte, Host, Say Brother; Callie Crossley, producer, ABC News 20/20; Henry F. Owens III, attorney; Florence George Graves , journalist and resident scholar, Brandeis University; Cory Atkins, writer.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Clarence Thomas / Anita Hill Hearings,” 11/04/1994, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 14, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E4E124B92C644AC48970A3F31CBEB8C3.
- MLA: “Group, The; Clarence Thomas / Anita Hill Hearings.” 11/04/1994. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 14, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E4E124B92C644AC48970A3F31CBEB8C3>.
- APA: Group, The; Clarence Thomas / Anita Hill Hearings. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E4E124B92C644AC48970A3F31CBEB8C3