Group, The; Sending U.S. troops to Bosnia
The Group on US Troops going to Bosnia, 11.28.95, w/ Susannah Sirkin, Michael Corgan, Scott Thompson, Alan Berger
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Sending U.S. troops to Bosnia
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Scott Thomspon, professor of international politics, Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Susannah Sirkin, Deputy director, Physicians for Human Rights; Michael Corgan, professor of international relations, Boston University.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Sending U.S. troops to Bosnia,” 11/28/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 21, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E4741AA86E5D49CABD1C2315A9D6EA64.
- MLA: “Group, The; Sending U.S. troops to Bosnia.” 11/28/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 21, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E4741AA86E5D49CABD1C2315A9D6EA64>.
- APA: Group, The; Sending U.S. troops to Bosnia. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E4741AA86E5D49CABD1C2315A9D6EA64