Mystery!; Inspector Morse, Series VII: Dead on Time
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Inspector Morse, Series VII: Dead on Time
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
Broadcast Feb. 24 and March 3, 1994
Inspector Morse and his loyal assistant, Sergeant Lewis, investigate the apparent suicide of a terminally ill Oxford don. The dead man's wife, Susan Fallon, is the woman Morse was engaged to marry many years ago and still carries a torch for. Morse is about to close the case after the inquest confirms the suicide theory when the dead man's doctor returns from vacation with startling new evidence that the victim might have been murdered.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Inspector Morse, Series VII: Dead on Time,” 11/17/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 24, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E3D367AF2738431C9093414D4BA1CCBE.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Inspector Morse, Series VII: Dead on Time.” 11/17/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 24, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E3D367AF2738431C9093414D4BA1CCBE>.
- APA: Mystery!; Inspector Morse, Series VII: Dead on Time. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E3D367AF2738431C9093414D4BA1CCBE