Group, The; Affirmative Action: Globe Reporter
12/4/91 Affirmative Action: Globe Reporter
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Affirmative Action: Globe Reporter
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Verná Myers, executive director, The Boston Law Firm Group; Glenn Loury, Professor of Economics, Boston University; Rebecca Rollins, freelance journalist, dog breeder; Robert Johnson, attorney; Bettie Fordham Nolan, registered nurse.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Affirmative Action: Globe Reporter,” 12/04/1991, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 20, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E39BE85E924C4AB7A87BB19BF501CF26.
- MLA: “Group, The; Affirmative Action: Globe Reporter.” 12/04/1991. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 20, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E39BE85E924C4AB7A87BB19BF501CF26>.
- APA: Group, The; Affirmative Action: Globe Reporter. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E39BE85E924C4AB7A87BB19BF501CF26