Peep And The Big Wide World; Marble Mover; Fair Shares
Peep Season II textless elements start at 1:23:00. As broadcast by DCI.
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Peep And The Big Wide World
- Marble Mover; Fair Shares
- Series Description
Premiered April of 2004 on The Learning Channel And Discovery Kids Channel. The animated series PEEP and the Big Wide World gives wings to the innovative idea of teaching science to preschoolers. Wry and distinctive visual humor, charming plotlines, and lovable characters combine with a comprehensive science program to attract and engage kids three to five years old. Set in and around a pond, a bush, and a tin can, the show follows a newly hatched chicken named Peep, and his friends Chirp and Quack (a robin and a duck), on their daily adventures. Each half-hour episode contains two stories which highlight specific science concepts, plus two live-action shorts presenting real kids playing and experimenting with these concepts in their own big wide worlds.
Narrated by award-winning comedienne Joan Cusack. Series release date: 4/2004
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- WGBH (Series Producer)
- Nine Story Entertainment (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Peep And The Big Wide World; Marble Mover; Fair Shares,” 03/30/2007, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed August 18, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E37C47075F7048DDAB8C8D3EB8320309.
- MLA: “Peep And The Big Wide World; Marble Mover; Fair Shares.” 03/30/2007. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. August 18, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E37C47075F7048DDAB8C8D3EB8320309>.
- APA: Peep And The Big Wide World; Marble Mover; Fair Shares. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E37C47075F7048DDAB8C8D3EB8320309