Group, The; O.J. Simpson Trial (7/5/1995)
7/5/95 O.J. Simpson Trial
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- O.J. Simpson Trial (7/5/1995)
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Norman Zalkind, Attorney; Kate Mattes, owner, Kate's Mystery Books; Callie Crossley, producer, ABC News 20/20; Henry F. Owens III, attorney; Frances McIntyre, Assistant district attorney, Norfolk County.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; O.J. Simpson Trial (7/5/1995),” 07/05/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 22, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E330FE9491024437A10AAB32D0DAB449.
- MLA: “Group, The; O.J. Simpson Trial (7/5/1995).” 07/05/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 22, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E330FE9491024437A10AAB32D0DAB449>.
- APA: Group, The; O.J. Simpson Trial (7/5/1995). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E330FE9491024437A10AAB32D0DAB449