Group, The; Living with Lou Gehrig's Disease
2/27/95 Living with Lou Gehrig's Disease
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Living with Lou Gehrig's Disease
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Paul Solman, Host, business correspondent, The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer; Morrie Schwartz, professor of sociology, emeritus, Brandeis University.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Living with Lou Gehrig's Disease,” 02/27/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 26, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E2B4EE128B844CF9A4B46DA21FB0613E.
- MLA: “Group, The; Living with Lou Gehrig's Disease.” 02/27/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 26, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E2B4EE128B844CF9A4B46DA21FB0613E>.
- APA: Group, The; Living with Lou Gehrig's Disease. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E2B4EE128B844CF9A4B46DA21FB0613E