Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II; Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 206
Uncaptioned Master Stereo : Yes
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II
- Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 206
- Program Number
- Series Description
Broadcast 2003 The second season of WOOF! provides tools, ideas, demonstrations and advice to keep both owners and dogs on their best behavior. WOOF! is both entertaining and educational — giving behind-the-scenes access to real people and unrehearsed behavior while showing straightforward methods used to develop the very best pup protocol. Series release date: 2003
- Program Description
Uncle Matty pays a visit to Jennifer Nicholson, who has four dogs that just won't cohabitate but need to for the safety of her children. Margolis also helps a very protective dog recover from his grief since his owner's death. Matty gets down to basics with a Mastiff by using the "down" command; demonstrates the importance of good doggie dental hygiene; and reminds us all how every dog can become a good canine citizen by demonstrating a mock friendly-neighbor test with dogs of every conceivable breed.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Chicago: “Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II; Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 206,” 09/18/2002, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed May 25, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E2819FB672F94C38B4F15826052A767B.
- MLA: “Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II; Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 206.” 09/18/2002. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. May 25, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E2819FB672F94C38B4F15826052A767B>.
- APA: Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II; Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 206. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E2819FB672F94C38B4F15826052A767B