Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Secaucus, NJ
1623 Vintage Secaucus EE Master - Texted, Mixed, No CC First Air Date: 6/25/12
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Antiques Roadshow
- Vintage Secaucus, NJ
- Program Number
- Series Description
ROADSHOW is part adventure, part history lesson, part treasure hunt. Specialists from the country's leading auction houses and independent dealers from across the nation, travel throughout the United States offering free appraisals of antiques and collectibles. ANTIQUES ROADSHOW cameras watch as owners recount tales of family heirlooms, yard sale bargains and long-neglected items salvaged from attics and basements, while experts reveal the fascinating truth about these finds. Series hosT 100-400: Chris Jussel; Series hosT 5-600: Dan Elias. Series release date: 1997
- Program Description
In 1997, “Captain Bill” Sheehan founded Hackensack Riverkeeper, an advocacy organization dedicated to protecting and conserving the Hackensack River estuary, which includes Secaucus. See if the objects found at the Secaucus ROADSHOW floated upstream or downstream in the last 15 years: A circa 1900 folk art ship model was bought at a yard sale in 1996, valued at $5,000 to $7,000, and now is sinking fast to $300 to $500; but a gaming table bought for $25 and appraised at $200,000 to $300,000 now could score $400,000 to $600,000.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Secaucus, NJ,” 06/25/2012, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 20, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E204D2939C8F4A21919804A42E4E1390.
- MLA: “Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Secaucus, NJ.” 06/25/2012. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 20, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E204D2939C8F4A21919804A42E4E1390>.
- APA: Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Secaucus, NJ. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E204D2939C8F4A21919804A42E4E1390