Evening at Pops; Stephane Grappelli
Harry Ellis Dickson, conductor
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Stephane Grappelli
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Harry Ellis Dickson conducts the Boston Pops Orchestra with guest French jazz violinist Stephan Grappelli; and guitarist Bucky Pizzerelli
Recorded 5/19/1979. Produced by William Cosel; directed by David Atwood.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Stephane Grappelli,” 06/12/1980, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 29, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E201635AD97447FE9EA85016DD5AC077.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Stephane Grappelli.” 06/12/1980. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 29, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E201635AD97447FE9EA85016DD5AC077>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Stephane Grappelli. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E201635AD97447FE9EA85016DD5AC077