Discovering Psychology (2002); Remembering And Forgetting
Discovering Psychology: 109
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Discovering Psychology (2002)
- Remembering And Forgetting
- Program Number
- Series Description
Program host Philip G. Zimbardo, professor of psychology at Stanford University, covers the basic principles and major concepts of psychology. Each program includes original footage of classic experiments, interviews with renowned psychologists, and documentaries on emerging research. Viewers will visit working laboratories & meet leading scholars and researchers who are working to improve the quality of human life. Topics to be covered include brain and behavior, sensation and perception, conditioning and learning, cognitive processes, motivation and emotion, life-span development, the self and identity, and many others. Series release date: 2002
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Chicago: “Discovering Psychology (2002); Remembering And Forgetting,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 22, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E1EA92F5CA164741BDF82E1E0EEDA397.
- MLA: “Discovering Psychology (2002); Remembering And Forgetting.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 22, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E1EA92F5CA164741BDF82E1E0EEDA397>.
- APA: Discovering Psychology (2002); Remembering And Forgetting. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E1EA92F5CA164741BDF82E1E0EEDA397