Maggie's Physical Fatness Program; Making Moving Easy
RE-MAKE: REASONS FOR PLATEAUS
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Maggie's Physical Fatness Program
- Making Moving Easy
- Program Number
- Series Description
Exercise program hosted by Maggie Lettvin (taught physical education at MIT)
Broadcast Mondays beginning April 1, 1974 for 13 weeks
Maggie shows people who are overweight how to lose all the extra poundage they want. What’s involved is special exercise that can be done by people too heavy for other kinds, diets tailored to personal needs and a lot of common sense. A dozen people slim down and the weeks go by.
See Prime Time program guide, April 1974 for cover story.
Series release date: 1/4/1974
- Program Description
Series Description: Exercise program hosted by Maggie Lettvin (taught physical education at MIT), series began April 1974.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Cook, Peter (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Maggie's Physical Fatness Program; Making Moving Easy,” 05/13/1974, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 19, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E169BA1B592B4233BFEFBE5B2E3B59E1.
- MLA: “Maggie's Physical Fatness Program; Making Moving Easy.” 05/13/1974. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 19, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E169BA1B592B4233BFEFBE5B2E3B59E1>.
- APA: Maggie's Physical Fatness Program; Making Moving Easy. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E169BA1B592B4233BFEFBE5B2E3B59E1