Greater Boston Arts / Art Close Up
Greater Boston Arts/ Art Close Up Masterpiece Fill - Masterpiece B This GBA presentation contains two short features: Seven Notes about Opera Voice Sound of Poetry
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Greater Boston Arts / Art Close Up
- Series Description
A locally-produced, periodic half-hour program that showcases the wealth of creativity in the Greater boston area. Greater boston arts will feature segments produced by independent filmmakers - spanning the spectrum from major institutions to community arts centers, downtown theatres to rehearsal studios, high art to low - as well as a calendar of upcoming events. Series release date: 1/1997
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Stewart, Stephanie (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Greater Boston Arts / Art Close Up,” 05/18/2003, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 8, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E1518ABEEA4F4A0D8F0686741A37AAFE.
- MLA: “Greater Boston Arts / Art Close Up.” 05/18/2003. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 8, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E1518ABEEA4F4A0D8F0686741A37AAFE>.
- APA: Greater Boston Arts / Art Close Up. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E1518ABEEA4F4A0D8F0686741A37AAFE