Rough Cut- Woodworking With Tommy Mac; Workbench
Rough Cut Ep 302 Workbench
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Rough Cut- Woodworking With Tommy Mac
- Program Number
- Series Description
ROUGH CUT - WOODWORKING WITH TOMMY MAC invites viewers into the world of respected furniture maker Tommy MacDonald, as he travels to historic landmarks to gain design inspiration and then returns to his workshop to demonstrate the steps and techniques needed to create future family heirlooms. In each episode, MacDonald shares his skills and best practices, providing detailed project instructions for anyone interested in learning the basics of the craft. For the more experienced enthusiast, Tommy also showcases his more complex projects with advanced tips and techniques. Each half-hour includes three segments: "Basic Woodworking Techniques," "Weekend Projects" and "The Field Trip."
Rough Cut – Woodworking with Tommy Mac is produced by WGBH Boston and distributed by American Public Television. Series release date: 10/2/2010
- Program Description
This time, on Rough Cut, Tommy takes on the key tool in any woodshop – the workbench. With help from his shop coordinator and Rough Cut technical advisor, Eli Cleveland, Tommy will demonstrate how to make a workbench with mortise and tenon joinery and a beautiful solid maple top.
Resources: Jointer Planer Table Saw Clamps Handplane
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Donnelly, Laurie (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Rough Cut- Woodworking With Tommy Mac; Workbench,” 08/21/2012, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 17, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E12820CFF06F43B989F5E66E23AF36DD.
- MLA: “Rough Cut- Woodworking With Tommy Mac; Workbench.” 08/21/2012. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 17, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E12820CFF06F43B989F5E66E23AF36DD>.
- APA: Rough Cut- Woodworking With Tommy Mac; Workbench. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E12820CFF06F43B989F5E66E23AF36DD