Evening at Pops; Loretta Lynn And Crystal Gayle
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Loretta Lynn And Crystal Gayle
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
SINGING SISTERS LORETTA LYNN AND CRYSTAL GAYLE HITCH UP FOR AN EVENING OF COUNTRY MUSIC. GAYLE PERFORMS FIRST WITH "WHEN I DREAM" AND LYNN PAYS TRIBUTE TO PATSY CLINE WITH A MEDLEY OF THE LATE STAR'S TUNES. THEN THE TWO SING "COAL MINER'S DAUGHTER" AND A SERIES OF DUETS.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Loretta Lynn And Crystal Gayle,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 23, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E0A95E5F7F734C81AD0946FD2D2B1068.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Loretta Lynn And Crystal Gayle.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 23, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E0A95E5F7F734C81AD0946FD2D2B1068>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Loretta Lynn And Crystal Gayle. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E0A95E5F7F734C81AD0946FD2D2B1068