Group, The; Disabilities in the Workplace
12/17/92 Disabilities in the Workplace
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Disabilities in the Workplace
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Dodie Anderson, Nutrition consultant, Nutrition By Design; Stephen Shestakofsky, executive director, The Resource Partnership; Barbara Wood, commissioner, Mass. Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing; Michael Muther, cochair, Governor's Commission on Employment of People with Disabilities; Loretta Harrigan, vice president, employer services, Associated Industries of Mass.; Karen Mariano, interpreter, Mass. Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Disabilities in the Workplace,” 12/17/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 27, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E069726C8AC5443EA3F06D7333A072F4.
- MLA: “Group, The; Disabilities in the Workplace.” 12/17/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 27, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E069726C8AC5443EA3F06D7333A072F4>.
- APA: Group, The; Disabilities in the Workplace. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E069726C8AC5443EA3F06D7333A072F4