Group, The; Films of Louis Malle, The
The Group on Louis Malle, 12.1.95, w/ Michael Blowen, George Mansour, Sara Laschever, Steve Vinberg, Alan Berger
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Films of Louis Malle, The
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Michael Blowen, Columnist, The Boston Globe; George Mansour, Booking consultant, Kendall Square Cinema; Sara Laschever, Executive editor, millennium pop; Steve Vineburg, film critic, Boston Phoenix and The Threepenny Review; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Films of Louis Malle, The,” 12/01/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 18, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E041F4029CF44615BC3D0FCEF48B9192.
- MLA: “Group, The; Films of Louis Malle, The.” 12/01/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 18, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E041F4029CF44615BC3D0FCEF48B9192>.
- APA: Group, The; Films of Louis Malle, The. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E041F4029CF44615BC3D0FCEF48B9192