Mystery!; Inspector Morse, Series XI: Death Is Now My Neighbor
Reel 1 of 2 PLEDGE VERSION
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Inspector Morse, Series XI: Death Is Now My Neighbor
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
Broadcast March 26 and April 2, 1998
Morse and Lewis are called in to investigate the mysterious deaths of two Oxfordshire neighbors murdered only 24 hours apart -- and with the same gun. The investigation begins to unearth links between the two, but it also leads Morse and Lewis straight into the hothouse atmosphere of the election for Master of Lonsdale College -- over which the malicious retiring master, Sir Clixby Bream still presides. But murder isn't the only mystery solved in this whodunit: much to the relief of patient fans everywhere, Morse's first name is finally revealed.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Inspector Morse, Series XI: Death Is Now My Neighbor,” 03/26/1998, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 27, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E010E2D889DE4E69B2B1A32A4D513E77.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Inspector Morse, Series XI: Death Is Now My Neighbor.” 03/26/1998. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 27, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E010E2D889DE4E69B2B1A32A4D513E77>.
- APA: Mystery!; Inspector Morse, Series XI: Death Is Now My Neighbor. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E010E2D889DE4E69B2B1A32A4D513E77