Cook's Tour; China Moon Cookbook
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Cook's Tour
- China Moon Cookbook
- Program Number
- Series Description
Pilot for series with Globe columnist Sheryl Julian on cultural cooking. Series release date: 1990
- Program Description
Yara Roberts presents guest, Barbara Tropp, who dishes out Pot brown noodle pillow, cucumber fans and hot and sour chicken. Barbara owns the China Moon Cafe in San Francisco, California.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Donnelly, Laurie (Series Producer)
- Bartlett, Virginia (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Cook's Tour; China Moon Cookbook,” 01/20/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 20, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DFB7B1FE908A476A8940552DB6D01B39.
- MLA: “Cook's Tour; China Moon Cookbook.” 01/20/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 20, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DFB7B1FE908A476A8940552DB6D01B39>.
- APA: Cook's Tour; China Moon Cookbook. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DFB7B1FE908A476A8940552DB6D01B39