Group, The; "Waiting to Exhale" (women)
1/19/96 "Waiting to Exhale" (female group)
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- "Waiting to Exhale" (women)
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Verná Myers, executive director, The Boston Law Firm Group; Ellarwee Gadsden, Education and training director, Planned Parenthood; Imani Newsome-McLaughlin, Assistant dean, school of theology, Boston University; Judy Pryor, Retired NYNEX manager; Karen Holmes Ward, Host/producer, CityLine, WCVB-TV.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; "Waiting to Exhale" (women),” 01/19/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 22, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DF094AED0995418FA4061A6F820E5B35.
- MLA: “Group, The; "Waiting to Exhale" (women).” 01/19/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 22, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DF094AED0995418FA4061A6F820E5B35>.
- APA: Group, The; "Waiting to Exhale" (women). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DF094AED0995418FA4061A6F820E5B35