Cook's Tour; Classic Indian Cooking
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Cook's Tour
- Classic Indian Cooking
- Program Number
- Series Description
Pilot for series with Globe columnist Sheryl Julian on cultural cooking. Series release date: 1990
- Program Description
Yara Roberts presents guest, Julie Sahni who prepares shrimp fritters, chicken Mogul, cabbage with tomatoes, chilies and ginger, saffron gold pudding.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Bartlett, Virginia (Series Producer)
- Donnelly, Laurie (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Cook's Tour; Classic Indian Cooking,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 26, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DDE4990659644AE688C5CC4BA8D33EAC.
- MLA: “Cook's Tour; Classic Indian Cooking.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 26, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DDE4990659644AE688C5CC4BA8D33EAC>.
- APA: Cook's Tour; Classic Indian Cooking. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DDE4990659644AE688C5CC4BA8D33EAC