Fetch! with Ruff Ruffman; Still More Mush if by Land, Mush Mush if by Sea
DTO (download-to-own) Master iTunes Version
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Fetch! with Ruff Ruffman
- Still More Mush if by Land, Mush Mush if by Sea
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered May 29, 2006
Part game show, part reality TV, and part spoof, FETCH! features real kids, real challenges, real science, and an unreal host named Ruff Ruffman (yes, he's an animated dog!) Featuring 20 half-hour episodes, FETCH! mixes live-action with animation and breaks the mold with its educational and comical take on America's newest television genre. Targeting six- to ten-year olds, it is spontaneous, unscripted, and full of twists.
FETCH! explores the untapped potential of the hugely popular reality television genre and proves that it can be a great venue for kids to have fun while learning problem-solving skills and teamwork. The series also offers viewers an important perspective on competition by letting them know that the value of an experience isn't just determined by winning or losing, but by what happens along the way. Funded in large part by the National Science Foundation, the series focuses on real world science, featuring kids as they pursue questions, conduct experiments, and actively investigate the world around them. Series release date: 5/29/2006
- Program Description
Season Two (2) Broadcast 2007: See assets under title: Mush if by Land, Mush Mush if by sea Ruff is still reeling from last episode. Two of his FETCHers are stuck in the Colorado woods, and another two are somewhere in Massachusetts dressed like 18th century colonists, AND the cameras aren't working. Can Nina and Willie venture farther into the countryside and warn everyone that the Redcoats are coming? And will Rosario and Madi successfully find the Continental Divide by riding dogsleds and using snowshoes?
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Taylor, Kate (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Fetch! with Ruff Ruffman; Still More Mush if by Land, Mush Mush if by Sea,” 05/30/2007, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DD7B34D67A88455E993A874A72D6370A.
- MLA: “Fetch! with Ruff Ruffman; Still More Mush if by Land, Mush Mush if by Sea.” 05/30/2007. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DD7B34D67A88455E993A874A72D6370A>.
- APA: Fetch! with Ruff Ruffman; Still More Mush if by Land, Mush Mush if by Sea. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DD7B34D67A88455E993A874A72D6370A