Education And Race Relations; Interracial Activities In And Out Of School
Approximate date: 1965
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Education And Race Relations
- Interracial Activities In And Out Of School
- Program Number
- Series Description
Series of 14 programs, plus panel discussions, featuring members of Tufts University discussing the issue of race relations circa 1965. B&W, produced by David Sloss, directed by Allan Hinderstein, shot in the WGBH studios.
Series release date: 1965
- Program Description
A lecture by Dr. Thomas J. Curtin, Deputy Commissioner Of Education, Massachusetts. Recorded in the WGBH studios, 8/5/1965, B&W directed by Allan Hinderstein.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Social Issues
- Race and Ethnicity
- Sloss, David (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Education And Race Relations; Interracial Activities In And Out Of School,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 20, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DD3427C4D460400A8E6D5E2B1D611BB4.
- MLA: “Education And Race Relations; Interracial Activities In And Out Of School.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 20, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DD3427C4D460400A8E6D5E2B1D611BB4>.
- APA: Education And Race Relations; Interracial Activities In And Out Of School. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DD3427C4D460400A8E6D5E2B1D611BB4