Group, The; Affirmative action (2/23/1995)
2/23/95 Affirmative Action
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Affirmative action (2/23/1995)
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Glenn Loury, Professor of economics, Boston University; Kim Hawkins, professor, Northeastern University Law School; James Doyle, deputy chief counsel, Committee for Public Counsel Services; Richard Cole, chief, civil rights division, Mass. attorney general's office; Kathy Allen, director, Institute for Affirmative Action, UMass Boston.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Affirmative action (2/23/1995),” 02/23/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed August 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DD2323B47D884E83A096758CCDA95B8B.
- MLA: “Group, The; Affirmative action (2/23/1995).” 02/23/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. August 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DD2323B47D884E83A096758CCDA95B8B>.
- APA: Group, The; Affirmative action (2/23/1995). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DD2323B47D884E83A096758CCDA95B8B