Tonight from Harvard Square; CHARLES LLOYD; BOBBY BLUE Bland
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Tonight from Harvard Square
- CHARLES LLOYD; BOBBY BLUE Bland
- Series Description
Series release date: 1974
- Program Description
Musical, in-studio, Acid Fusion Jazz performance by Charles Lloyd. Extensive use is made of the WGBH Paik / ABE videosynthesizer by Mark Allen throughout the thirty minute performance. Following a brief intermission, second half of the program features Rhythm and Blues musical performance by Bobby “Blue” Bland, backed by Mel Jackson and the Mellow Fellows . Produced by Topper Carew; directed by David Atwood, recorded 7/19/1974.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Carew, Topper (Producer)
- Chicago: “Tonight from Harvard Square; CHARLES LLOYD; BOBBY BLUE Bland,” 07/18/1974, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 22, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DCF47E8F7E8644459572D11183AA55CA.
- MLA: “Tonight from Harvard Square; CHARLES LLOYD; BOBBY BLUE Bland.” 07/18/1974. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 22, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DCF47E8F7E8644459572D11183AA55CA>.
- APA: Tonight from Harvard Square; CHARLES LLOYD; BOBBY BLUE Bland. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DCF47E8F7E8644459572D11183AA55CA