Arthur; Fernfern And The Secret Of Moose Mountain; Thanks A Lot, Binky
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Fernfern And The Secret Of Moose Mountain; Thanks A Lot, Binky
- Program Number
802; 108B; 107A
- Series Description
Each of the Arthur episodes consists of two independent stories that focus on themes and events central to children's lives. Whether it's facing down a bully, worrying about a new teacher, or being the very last person on earth to lose his baby teeth, Arthur and his friends manage to solve their third-grade dilemmas with imagination, kindness and a lot of humor. "What children love about Arthur is that he feels real to them," says Carol Greenwald, WGBH executive producer. "The emotions he experiences are universal. When Arthur triumphs over something, kids think they can, too. "The series will build on that sense of empowerment by showing how Arthur and his friends use effective, age-appropriate, problem-solving skills. Bringing a book-based series like Arthur to public television will also promote reading and writing skills. Series release date: 10/1996
- Program Description
See individual titles for additional assets.
Fernfern And The Secret Of Moose Mountain
Fern can't wait to climb Moose Mountain so that she can have exciting adventures like Zutzut, the famous comic-book hero! But Francine is assigned to be her hiking buddy, and the two girls fight all the way up the trail. Will Fern and Francine be able to work together and weather some unexpected challenges?
Thanks A Lot, Binky
Binky decides to become "No More Mr. Nice Guy" after not getting thanked for saving Rattles from a dangerous stunt. After all, if he's not going to be appreciated, why bother doing any good deeds? But then he's shown what life would be like without any acts of kindness...
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Social Issues
- CINAR (Series Producer)
- Greenwald, Carol (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Arthur; Fernfern And The Secret Of Moose Mountain; Thanks A Lot, Binky,” 08/13/2003, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 24, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DC7D7108A84343FBA7CAA8020B0248A6.
- MLA: “Arthur; Fernfern And The Secret Of Moose Mountain; Thanks A Lot, Binky.” 08/13/2003. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 24, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DC7D7108A84343FBA7CAA8020B0248A6>.
- APA: Arthur; Fernfern And The Secret Of Moose Mountain; Thanks A Lot, Binky. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DC7D7108A84343FBA7CAA8020B0248A6